Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Here I Come!

Now that Christmas is over and the year is winding down, I have new projects in the works for the New Year 2010.

A few years ago; before I starting selling on Artfire, Zibbet, and 1000 Markets I had started my own website. I was not sure how to get traffic to my site so I abandoned it. Now I have an established following on Facebook and Artfire so I am giving it a go with a new website.

The new website will not be a selling site, but rather a stepping stone to my online shops and more info about my humble jewelry company. I am planning to have it up and running in the next few weeks.

My big news is the premier of my new Earring of the Month Club! This exciting new club offers subcribers exclusive handmade artisan earrings that are only available to Earring Club subscribers. These designs will not be sold anywhere else. Subscriptions will be available in three choices.

3-Month Trial $50
6-Month $90
12-Month (one full year) $180

Shipping is included in the above prices. (@$1.20/per set First Class Shipping)
The approximate value of the earrings you will receive is $10-$13.

Earrings will be made with Sterling Silver ear wires, Swarovski crystals, and other Sterling Silver findings.


You can sign up at any time, however if you sign up before the 15th of the month you will receive the current month's design. If you sign up after the 15th of the month; you will receive the next month's design.

Is the current month's design not you thing? Why not give them as a gift!
It is the perfect little surprise every month!

No comments: