Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am a newbie

I am brand new to blogging. So here goes:
A year ago I put up my own website to sell my handmade jewelry. So far I have had very little traffic. So in an effort to increase traffic, I recently joined Etsy.com. I have gotten a few peeks at my jewelry, but not like I hoped. I am not discouraged yet, so I decided to research this whole 'blogging' trend. It seems like a valuable tool to try and get noticed in the sea of jewelry makers on the web. I am staying positive and crossing my fingers.

Come back soon, I plan to talk about fashion trends, the wonders of Etsy, the highs and lows of being a small business owner, jewelry in general, and maybe some more info about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Bloggojng and good luck with your etsy shop.